When Someone Very Special Dies
This unique book was designed to teach basic concepts of death and help children understand and express the many feelings they have when someone special dies. Created by Marge Eaton Heegaards, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Registered Art Therapist, and Certified Grief Counselor, this book helps children to increase communication and develop coping skills as they illustrate their books with their personal story.
Paperback, 32 pages, ideal for kids ages 9 - 12
Unit Price: $13.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.