Thoughtful Condolence Basket
This basket offers a tasteful selection of both sweet and savory. Featuring a full sized cinnamon walnut cake, also included are:
-Assorted rugelach - 6 large pieces, two each of raspberry, chocolate and cinnamon
-Hummus and box of crackers
-Lightly salted almonds
-Soothing tea and honey sticks
Lovingly packed in our signature market tray. Serves 8-10 people
Please note that chocolates are not shipped during summer months or to hot weather destinations. Candy fruit slices will be substituted for chocolates.
This basket is KOSHER CERTIFIED. See Care Section below for details.
Unit Price: $129.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.