Authentically baked...a sacred addition to your seder.
Shmura, the Hebrew word for guarded, gives its name to handmade matzo that's guarded against leavening from harvesting to baking. The revered ritual of this careful preparation results in large round matzos for all to share at the seder table. Made in Israel. Kosher for Passover. Pareve. Three 12" pieces.
Matzo is packed for safe transit but given is fragility, some breakage is possible. We cannot be responsible for breakage.
Unit Price: $29.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.