Rugelach Tin--Best Mail Order Dessert
Looking for the perfect treat to go with your cup of tea or coffee? Enjoy our rugelach, the old world pastry of rolled dough wrapped around chocolate, cinnamon and raspberry filling. Voted "best mail order dessert" by David Rosengarten and featured on Epicurious.com as one of Sarah Kagan's "Eight Delicious Hanukkah Gifts." Fifteen large pieces, carefully packaged in our signature gift tin. A lovely gift for any occasion. Serves 4-6.
Unit Price: $44.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.