Rosh Hashana Traditions Basket
Celebrate the new year with a gathering of essential holiday treats that include:
-Fresh baked round Zomick's challah
-Loaf of chocolate babka-a cross between coffee cake and yeasted bread that is packed with chocolate flavor.
-6 large pieces of rugelach, the old world pastry of rolled dough wrapped around raspberry filling PLEASE note as of 9.20, honey cookies will be substituted for the rugelach
-2 apples from our local orchard (OR dried apple rings if you choose a shipping method that is more than two days in transit)
-Jar of Rosh Hashana honey
Kosher, Pareve and serves 8-10
Unit Price: $99.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.