Rosh Hashana Soft Set for Kids
This adorable and completely safe toy set provides an excellent (and fun!) way for children to become familiar with the traditions of Rosh Hashana. Each set includes 8 plush pieces, all of which are completely soft--no hard edges. Includes shofar, set of candlesticks, red apple, honey "jar," 2 round challot, kiddush (wine) cup. Perfect for kids 6 months to 4 years.
Unit Price: $26.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.