What better way to share Purim traditions than some hands-on fun? This activity box is chockful of masks and noisemakers as well as a few edible treats--a unique way to make Purim Fun 4 All!
-Set of 3 colorful craft foam masks; Queen Esther, Haman, Mordechai
-Two Sheets of Celebration Purim Stickers
-Happy Purim Tamborine
-Purim Gragger to make some noise
-8 ounce container of fresh baked hamentashen including flavors apricot, raspberry, poppyseed and prune (7 large hamentashen cookies)
All in all, this gift box is a fun and cheerful treat!
Appropriate for ages 3+
Unit Price: $49.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.