Platter of Jewish Comfort
The entire family of Jewish baked goods are gathered here to bring nourishment to those in mourning. Includes chocolate and cinnamon babka, sliced mandelbread, Russian coffee cake, various assorted cookies, rainbow cookies, assorted rugelach and assorted hamentashen. To ensure their safe arrival, baked goods are shipped in their original packaging for your recipient to arrange on the included wicker platter. Serves 16-20. All items are Kosher, Pareve.
Unit Price: $179.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.