Platter of Gratitude
Show gratitude this Thanksgiving for the special people sitting around your table.
Share this outstanding assortment of traditional treats. Includes chocolate and cinnamon babka, sliced mandelbread, Russian coffee cake, various assorted cookies, assorted rugelach and hamentashen. To ensure their safe arrival, baked goods are shipped in their original packaging for your recipient to arrange on the included wicker platter. Pareve, Pas Isroel. Serves 16-20.
Please note that items that are heat sensitive are not shipped in the summer months or to warm weather climates. Substitutions of like items and same or greater value will be made.
Unit Price: $179.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.