Passover Breakfast in a Basket
Wake up to delicious Passover traditions.
Fabulous flavors to start each day of Passover includes our award-winning maple nut Matzolah-made from matzos, raisins and almonds-along with a box of matzos, date and walnut charoset spread, assorted dried fruits, coffee and tea. Assembled in our signature market tray. Serves 4-6. Kosher for Passover, Pareve.
Unit Price: $99.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.