Over-The-Top Rugelach Gift Box
OMG! This rugelach dazzled even our expert rugelach-tasting team.
Where to begin to describe this buttery, moist, nutty version of the beloved bakery basic. Fragrant spices, delicious jams and rich Belgian chocolate come together in perfection. Includes chocolate, raspberry and cinnamon rugelach, plus almond hearts (dipped in chocolate in cooler weather). This item is not certified kosher, but does use all kosher ingredients. Serves 6-8. Dairy.
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.