New Home Essentials
What is a new home without some Jewish tradition and delicous comfort foods? This basket covers all of the basic essentials to begin many years of good eating in the new home.
-Our fresh baked Zomick's challah
-Our signature chocolate babka-a cross between coffee cake and yeasted bread that is packed with chocolate flavor. Old world flavor at its finest!
-6 large pieces of rugelach, the old world pastry of rolled dough wrapped around raspberry filling
-2 pieces of fresh fruit
All packed in a lovely basket that will convey your love. Feeds 8-10.
Unit Price: $89.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.