A menorah of a different sort: edible! Add some delicious fun to the miraculous Chanukah story with a menorah-shaped plain challah, baked by hand exclusively for us. Serves 8-10. Made in a nut free facility.
Item cannot be in transit for more that two days to ensure freshness and must be placed in freezer until the day it will be eaten. We will be shipping Menorah Challah on 2 days only: 12/6 for delivery by 12/8 and 12/11 for delivery by 12/13. Please use the "Request Future Arrival Date" pull down menu below.
Please note that based on the unique shape of this product, it is not baked to be as fluffy and dense as a regular braided challah.
Unit Price: $32.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.