A menorah of a different sort: edible!
Add some delicious fun to the miraculous Chanukah story with a menorah-shaped plain challah, baked by hand exclusively for us. Serves 6-8. Made in a nut free facility. Please note the soonest this item can deliver is 11/28 and onward.
Freeze upon arrival and for optimal taste and enjoyment, this product should be re-heated prior to serving according to the instruction label on the label on bottom of the product. Parve
Please note that based on the unique shape of this product, it is not baked to be as fluffy and dense as a regular braided challah.
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.