Lox and Bagel Sympathy Basket-Price Includes Shipping
PLEASE note that price includes overnight shipping, delivery by noon.*
We have created this lovely basket that includes familiar Jewish specialties that everyone loves--lox and bagels. Packed into a pretty woven basket, the recipients will receive:
-A full half pound of smoked salmon
-6 tasty and chewy toasting bagels and whipped cream cheese
-Cinnamon rugelach--the old world pastry of rolled dough wrapped around cinnamon filling
-Coffee for a full pot
Feeds for 4-6.
This basket is KOSHER CERTIFIED. See Care Section below for details.
* Price includes next day delivery by noon in most locations. There are some west coast and southern locations that may require a $25 transportation surcharge. If this applies to your order we will let you know prior to shipping.
We request that you notify the recipient to let them know the package is coming so that someone is available to receive it. If this is not possible, we strongly suggest making another gift choice. Please note that we cannot be responsible for perishable items left at the door.
Unit Price: $199.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.