Gift Basket of Abundance
Filled with the bakery favorites and more, this bestselling basket exudes warmth and abundance. Includes:
-2 fresh baked Zomick's challahs, the Jewish braided egg bread loved by all
-Award winning fruit spread that is a tasteful companion for the challah
-Our signature chocolate babka, a cross between coffee cake and yeasted bread that is packed with chocolate flavor
-Rasberry Rugelach-6 large pieces
-Black and white cookies, the finest version of this iconic cookie, direct from Brooklyn
All items lovingly packaged in an eco friendly basket tied with ribbon with your gift message attached. Feeds 14-18
Unit Price: $159.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.