Favorite Apple Cake--Featured in NY Times!
Delicious and moist, ever popular and no trans fats! We can't describe it better then Florence Fabricant of the New York Times: "The cake is homey, well burnished and thickly paved with apples and nuts. It’s rich, tender, golden and buttery within, like a coffeecake with a Midas touch. But it looks as if it could have come from your oven. Do you dare take the credit?" Carefully placed in gift box adorned with tissue paper. Feeds 6-8.
Unit Price: $46.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.