Edibles Housewarming Basket
This heartwarming basket takes new home tradition to the next level. Traditionally, we bring to a new home:
- Bread, so you shall never know hunger;
- Salt, so your life shall always have flavor;
- And sugar, so your life shall always have sweetness.
A perfect anecdote to the weariness of moving:<br>
- A delicious, fresh-baked Zomick's challah (to ensure against hunger)
- Salted Virginia peanuts (to ensure a flavorful life)
- 6 large pieces of our delicious assorted rugelach (for sweetness)
- Bottle of Pomegranate wine for "life" (L'chaim)-May be substitued with a different wine of equal or great value depending on time of year and availability.
- Our custom Jewish Housewarming poem, laminated for display in the new home.
Poem Words: May this home be a place of happiness and health, creativity and kindness. May all who visit and live here know only blessing and peace.
Packed in an adorable wire “house” basket that is perfect for corralling mail, bills, and other household items after the treats are eaten!
Unit Price: $109.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.