Deluxe Comfort Basket
This abundant fruit basket will bring solace to those in mourning. Assembled with care are:
-5 lbs (approximately 10 pieces) of the finest fresh fruit. Depending on the season, fruit could be apples, pears, mango, oranges, pomegranate, avocado, kiwi or clementines
-2 babka loaves; one chocolate and one cinnamon
-Assorted flavor rugelach pastries
-Assorted flavor hamentashen cookies
-Linzer Tart Cookies
-Trail mix; almonds, raisins
Serves 14-16. This basket is KOSHER CERTIFIED. See Care Section below for details.
Unit Price: $199.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.