Chanukah Traditions Basket
Share the essentials and traditions with our best-selling Chanukah basket. Gather friends and family to the table, light the candles, sing your favorite Chanukah song, then dig into this basket of delights. Includes a plain challah, chocolate babka, raspberry rugelach, blue & white cookies and milk chocolate gelt. Serves 8-10. Parve (gelt is dairy)
Unit Price: $99.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.