- 8 slices challah untrimmed should be about 7-8 cups rough cut into cubes.
- 5 Beaten X-Large eggs or 6 large eggs.
- 10 TBS melted butter*[or parve margarine]
- 1/2 cup sugar [more or less]
- Cinnamon to taste or about 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 28 oz. can sliced peaches drained.
- 1/2 cup raisins either yellow or brown [optional]
Pre-heat oven to 350
Grease (butter or margarine) baking dish, 8 1/2 by 12 3/4.
Mix all the ingredients together and bake for 1 hour or until the top looks nice and brown and crusty.