7-Layer Torte Duo
This well-traveled torte has journeyed from the cafes of Budapest to your seder table.
Created in Budapest in 1887 by baker Jozsef Dobos, this over-the-top Passover classics combines elegance and sinfulness. Its thin cake layers are filled with buttercream and iced in rich chocolate. Includes 2 tortes, 14 ounces each, 28 oz. total. Serves 8-10. Kosher for Passover, gluten free and Pareve.
To protect and ensure the integrity of this product, it cannot be in transit for more than two days. Cannot be in transit over the weekend, unless you specifically choose Saturday delivery.
Unit Price: $46.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.