Savory Nosh Sympathy Basket
For those in mourning who prefer savories to sweets. Included in the basket are:
-Crackers and hummus spread
-Pitted olives with herbs and garlic
-Can of sardines, full of protein and Omega 3
-Assorted fancy dried fruits that include prunes, pears, peaches, apples and apricots
-Organic dark chocolate bar
-Pouch of oven roasted almonds
-Pouch of peanuts
Serves 8-10. All items packed in lovely willow basket, wrapped in cello and tied with ribbon.
This basket is KOSHER CERTIFIED. See Care Section below for details.
Unit Price: $129.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.