Rosh Hashanah Traditions Basket
A traditional gathering of quintessential foods to greet the Jewish new year. Included in this best-selling gift basket are:
-Round fresh baked Zomick's challah
-One babka-a cross between coffee cake and yeasted bread that is packed with chocolate flavor. Old world flavor at its finest!
-6 large pieces of mixed rugelach, the old world pastry of rolled dough wrapped around chocolate, cinnamon and raspberry filling
-2 apples from our local orchard (OR apple chips if your recipient is more than two days in transit)
-Jar of Rosh Hashana honey
Pareve and serves 8-10
Unit Price: $99.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.