Housewarming Ingredients Basket
We have created this heartwarming gift basket based on these timeless words:
-Bread, so you shall never know hunger;
-Salt, so your life shall always have flavor;
-Sugar, so your life shall always have sweetness.
To reflect these phrases, the basket includes key “ingredients” to a happy life in their new home:
- 1 lb. of King Arthur all-purpose flour
- 1 lb. of Kosher salt
- 1 jar of all natural honey
- Our custom Housewarming poem, laminated for display in the new home. Poem words:
May this home be a place of happiness and health,
creativity and kindness.
May all who visit and live here
know only blessing and peace.
-Note: Wine is not included, however you may add it by clicking bottle shown at right.
Packed in an adorable wire “house” basket that is perfect for corralling mail, bills, and other household items after the ingredients are put into the pantry! All edible items are Kosher pareve.
Unit Price: $69.99
Suggested Gift Card Text for Shiva and Sympathy Gifts
Feel free to revise, edit or combine, as is appropriate for you.
- With our heartfelt sympathy.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- We are thinking of you and your family.
- Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
- With deepest sympathy.
- We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.
- May G-d comfort you among all the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
In closing, each card should include “love,” “sincerely” or “regards”, depending on the relationship. For business gifts, “your friends at XYZ Company,” is appropriate.
If you have been out of touch with the family for some time or if you knew the deceased and not the family, be sure to include some information in the card to let the receiver know who you are.