Best Gluten-Free Noodle Kugel
- 10 oz. gluten-free brown rice penne or any other gluten-free noodle, cooked and drained
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 4 eggs
- 1 pint (2 cups) sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup yellow raisins, soaked overnight in orange juice and drained
- 3 tbsp cinnamon sugar
1. In a 9x13” pan, melt the butter. Add the cooked noodles and toss them in the butter until they are completely coated.
2. Beat together the eggs, sour cream, milk, vanilla, sugar and salt until mixture is well blended.
3. Pour the egg mixture over the noodles and spread the noodles evenly in the pan. Sprinkle top with drained raisins and cinnamon sugar (raisins can also be mixed into noodle mixture).
4. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Cut into squares and serve warm.
Copyright 2009, Challah Connection