"Edibles" Jewish Housewarming Basket
This heartwarming basket takes new home tradition to the next level. Traditionally, we bring to a new home:
- bread, so you shall never know hunger;
- salt, so your life shall always have flavor;
- and sugar, so your life shall always have sweetness.
A perfect anecdote to the weariness of moving:
- a delicious, fresh-baked challah (to ensure against hunger);
- 1 lb. of salted Virginia peanuts in-the-shell (to ensure a flavorful life);
- 8 large pieces of our delicious assorted rugelach (for sweetness);
- a pair of flower imprinted candles to welcome the Sabbath or to adorn the dinner table,
- bottle of Recanati Cabernet Sauvignon for "life" (L'chaim),
- our custom Jewish Housewarming poem, laminated for display in the new home.
May this home be a place of happiness and health,
creativity and kindness.
May all who visit and live here know only
blessing and peace.
Packed in an adorable wire “house” basket that is perfect for corralling mail, bills, and other household items after the treats are eaten!
Challah and peanuts are certified Kosher Pareve; rugelach is Kosher Dairy.
-Every item is certified kosher by a leading kosher certifier such as OU, OK, Star K and K of K. Each item is clearly marked
-From time to time we may need to make substitutions for out-of-stock items. We will always do our best to substitute with item(s) that meet the spirit of the gift and of equal or greater value.
Great Additions To Your Selection: