Almost everyone claims that their Bubbe (Yiddish for "Grandma") made the best blintzes. Since we can't send Grandma to your house, we're taking the next best step. We've gathered a phenomenal selection of Dairy Delights as tribute to the holiday of Shavuot. During this holiday, it is customary to eat a dairy meal to honor the promise of the land of Israel, a land flowing with "milk and honey." Our Bubbe would be thrilled with this collection, which includes:
- Welsh Cheddar and Redmond Cheddar cheeses from the organic 5 Spoke Creamery in New York State
- 2 packages of Golden Cheese Blintzes
- Baron Herzog Sauvignon Blanc wine
- ½ pound of delicious Medjool dates from California
- Aunt Berta's delicious Fig Spread and Beit-Yitzhak Pomegranate Spread from Israel
- Elsa's Story crackers and Suzie's flatbreads
- 1 lb. of delicious dried fruit from California
- Feridies roasted almonds
- Mariche dark chocolate covered cherries and dark chocolate covered cashews
All items certified kosher Dairy or Pareve and assembled in a beautiful, reusable wicker basket - a perfect Shavuot Dairy feast!
-Almost every item is certified kosher by a leading kosher certifier such as OU, OK, Star K and K of K. Each item is clearly marked with certification. If an item is not certified kosher, it is marked as such in the product description above.
-From time to time we may need to make substitutions for out-of-stock items. We will always do our best to substitute with item(s) that meet the spirit of the gift and of equal or greater value.